Call Us: (519)969-3535

Home Forums CUPE 1348 Executive Forum The Valley of Masks – buy book • 9789350290460

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Danielle Haralson

The Valley of Masks
    by Tarun J. Tejpal

The Valley of Masks | Click Here

• Release date: July 14, 2011
    • Format: hardcover, 348 pages
    • Awards: Man Asian Literary Prize Nominee (2011)
    • Author: Tarun J. Tejpal
    • ISBN: 9789350290460 (9350290464)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: india, fiction, asia, literature, dystopia
    • Publisher: Fourth Estate, Harper Collins

About The Book

(This novel has been longlisted for Man Asian Literary Prize 2011 for Fiction)’This is my story. And the story of my people.’The Valley of Masks examines the pathologies of power, purity and dogma to give us a frightening yet ultimately redemptive vision of the future. In the words of Ashis Nandy, critic and social commentator, ‘This brilliant, superbly imaginative but terribly disturbing novel transcends borders, cultures, reading habits and literary fashions. As a story of the inhumanity of any human search for absolute perfection, it probably has no parallel in our literature. As a fable, it has a moral that will return to haunt you.’About the AuthorTarun J. Tejpal has been a journalist for close to thirty years. He is the editor of Tehelka, a news organization famed for its public interest journalism. His novels The Alchemy of Desire and The Story of My Assassins have received worldwide recognition. He lives in New Delhi.

MOBI book The Valley of Masks buy cheap on Bookshop. Hardcover The Valley of Masks Tarun J. Tejpal read on iPhone. PDF ebook The Valley of Masks. EPUB book The Valley of Masks by Tarun J. Tejpal download Kindle on Kobo.

FictionBook ebook The Valley of Masks on Books-a-Million. FB2 The Valley of Masks Tarun J. Tejpal download for PC. Online ebook The Valley of Masks by Tarun J. Tejpal read online Android on Book Depository. TXT The Valley of Masks buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Valley of Masks – buy book • 9789350290460
Your information: