- This topic is empty.
November 15, 2020 at 1:17 pm #6782Kimberly WetmoreGuest
The Aion Lectures
Exploring the Self in C.G. Jung’s Aion
(Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts, #71)
by Edward F. Edinger, Deborah A. Wesley
- Publisher: Inner City Books
- Series: Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts, #71
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 208 pages
- Author: Edward F. Edinger, Deborah A. Wesley
- Release date: August 13, 2003
- Genres: psychology, philosophy
- ISBN: 9780919123724 (0919123724)
About The Book
Title #71. Jung’s Aion laid the foundation for a whole new scholarly discipline that could be called archetypal psychohistory. It applies the insights of depth psychology to the analysis of cultural development, here focusing on the idea of the God-image, or Self, as it has evolved over 2,000 years of Western thinking. An edited transcript of the lecture series given at the C.G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles, 1988-89.
Hardcover The Aion Lectures download Mac on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook The Aion Lectures by Edward F. Edinger. MOBI book The Aion Lectures buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. EPUB ebook The Aion Lectures Edward F. Edinger read for Android. PDF book The Aion Lectures download.