- This topic is empty.
November 15, 2020 at 11:45 pm #6839Austianna FaheyGuest
Conversations with Kurt Vonnegut
by William Rodney Allen, Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- Release date: September 15, 2011
- ISBN: 9780878053582 (0878053581)
- Format: paperback, 356 pages
- Language: english
- Author: William Rodney Allen, Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- Publisher: University Press of Mississippi
- Genres: biography, writing, essays, philosophy, literature, classics, anthologies
About The Book
Kurt Vonnegut says: “I’ve worked with enough students to know what beginning writers are like, and if they will just talk to me for twenty minutes I can help them so much, because there are such simple things to know. Make a character want something-that’s how you begin.” William Rodney Allen teaches English at the Louisiana School for Math, Science, and the Arts. He is the author of “Walker Percy: The Southern Wayfarer.”
Hardcover book Conversations with Kurt Vonnegut read online for iPad on Powells. PDF ebook Conversations with Kurt Vonnegut William Rodney Allen download. MOBI Conversations with Kurt Vonnegut buy on PC. Paperback Conversations with Kurt Vonnegut by William Rodney Allen on Dymocks.