Call Us: (519)969-3535

Home Forums CUPE 1348 Executive Forum I Want to Be in a Scary Story by Sean Taylor — PDF download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lyn Henkel

I Want to Be in a Scary Story
    by Sean Taylor, Jean Jullien

I Want to Be in a Scary Story · Click Here

• Genres: monsters, halloween, humor, storytime, childrens, holiday, juvenile, horror, adventure
    • Publisher: Candlewick Press
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780763689537 (076368953X)
    • Format: hardcover, 48 pages
    • Release date: July 11, 2017
    • Author: Sean Taylor, Jean Jullien

About The Book

Monster may think he wants to be in a scary story, but then again … A hilarious return by the team that brought us Hoot Owl, Master of Disguise.

Our author would like to write a funny story, but his main character Monster has a different idea. He wants to be the star of a chilling, petrifying, utterly terrifying SCARY story. But scary stories … well, they can be very scary especially for their characters! Particularly when they involve dark forests and creepy witches and spooky houses … Oh yikes and crikes, this is definitely not the scary story Monster had in mind! Maybe he wants to be in a funny story after all!”

EPUB book I Want to Be in a Scary Story download reader on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook I Want to Be in a Scary Story Sean Taylor. TXT I Want to Be in a Scary Story by Sean Taylor read online for iPhone. MP3 I Want to Be in a Scary Story buy on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I Want to Be in a Scary Story by Sean Taylor — PDF download
Your information: