- This topic is empty.
November 17, 2020 at 7:58 pm #7193werner9578Guest
Jamaican Black Using castor oil (JBCO) has been used for centuries as a hair growth stimulant. It is also known to improve other hair problems like thinning, dry scalp, brittle hair, and also breakage.
JBCO is really a natural unrefined variety of castor oil, which is extracted originating from a seed of the castor bean (recinus communis). The oil is also known as Palma Christi (Hands of Christ), perhaps because of the miraculous healing properties in which it was associated historical Egypt and Rome.
The difference between Jamaican black castor oil and regular castor oil is technique by which it is extracted. JBCO is extracted by a traditional method which is believed to retain all of the essential nutrients of the oil and is easily recognized by its distinctive black color and characteristic odor.
There are many benefits to presenting JBCO on the hair:
1. Regularly applying JBCO to your scalp and roots might not only promote regrowth; but it may also help to eliminate dry hair and scalp.
2. It adds body to premature hair loss.
3. Helps to maintain healthy edges, and enhances the overall texture and appearance of your hair.
4. In order to eliminate any scalp discomfort that individuals Alopecia often experience.
5. Jamaican Black Castor oil treatment can also camouflage each side hair injuries. It is known to basically make frizz and split ends less noticeable, while improving the overall health of your hair. After using castor oil on a consistent basis, your odds of developing split ends will often decrease.
6. Promotes overall healthy, growing hair.
The following are standard tips on how to use the oil:
Use it to give yourself weekly (1 hour) protein treatments. Apply JBCO on your own hair and scalp, then cover with a conditioning cap for 1 hr. Allow your body’s natural heat to condition and treat the head of hair. This will not only stimulate hair follicles, but it will also protect the hair’s base.
Add some to your conditioner as a deep conditioning treatment: Combine 2/3 conditioner to 1/3 Jamaican black castor oil in a bowl, thereafter apply it to flowing hair. Leave in for 15-20 additional minutes. Rinse and style as usual.
For hair loss, thinning or damaged hair: Massage JBCO to the scalp each night for three minutes a person stimulate the head of hair follicles. Additionally you can purchase a scalp massager, and give yourself weekly scalp massages.
To see more information on Beard oil have a look at our website.