- This topic is empty.
November 17, 2020 at 8:18 pm #7197marisamedina15Guest
Jamaican Black Castor oil treatment (JBCO) has been used for centuries as a hair growth stimulant. It is usually known to improve other hair problems like thinning, dry scalp, brittle hair, and also breakage.
JBCO is a natural unrefined variety of castor oil, which is extracted from the seed among the castor bean (recinus communis). The oil is also known as Palma Christi (Hands of Christ), perhaps because in the miraculous healing properties which it was associated historical Egypt and Rome.
The distinction between Jamaican black castor oil and regular castor oil is technique by it is extracted. JBCO is extracted by a traditional method along with that is believed to retain all of the essential nutrients of the oil that is easily recognized by its distinctive black color and characteristic odor.
There greater level of benefits to using JBCO on the hair:
1. Regularly applying JBCO to your scalp and roots can also not only promote regrowth; but it may also help to eliminate dry remaining hair head.
2. It adds body to premature hair loss.
3. Helps to maintain healthy edges, and enhances all around texture and look of your hair.
4. In order to eliminate any scalp discomfort that individuals Alopecia often experience.
5. Jamaican Black Castor oil can also camouflage each side hair damage. It is known to basically make frizz and split ends less noticeable, while helping the overall health of locks. After using castor oil on the consistent basis, your associated with developing split ends would also decrease.
6. Promotes overall healthy, growing our hair.
The following are standard tips for you to use the oil:
Use it to give yourself weekly (1 hour) herbal treatments. Apply JBCO to your hair and scalp, then cover having a conditioning cap for 1 hr. Allow your body’s natural heat to condition and treat the head of hair. This will not only stimulate hair follicles, but it will likewise protect the hair’s the whole length.
Add some to your conditioner with a deep conditioning treatment: Combine 2/3 conditioner to 1/3 Jamaican black castor oil in a bowl, and then apply it to your hair. Leave in for 15-20 additional minutes. Rinse and style as usual.
For hair loss, thinning or damaged hair: Massage JBCO into your scalp nightly for three minutes to help stimulate your hair follicles. Amazon will also purchase a scalp massager, and have weekly scalp massages.