- This topic is empty.
November 21, 2020 at 2:47 pm #8290Ryan LucasGuest
Cities of the Dead
Finding Lost Civilizations
by Denise Rinaldo
- Author: Denise Rinaldo
- Release date: March 1, 2008
- Publisher: Children’s Press(CT)
- ISBN: 9780531187395 (053118739X)
- Genres: history
- Format: paperback, 64 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
– Background information to build content-area knowledge including: Scientific timelines, words to know, job descriptions, and seminal cases
– Chapter Summaries and questions that recap the evidence: You’re The Medical Examiner
– Reading Cues and Clues: Prompts, call-outs, highlighted words, diagrams, and primary sources
– Field Guides and Tools: Bone Guides, Parasite Guides, Ghost-Hunter Technology, Spy gadgets
– Cool, bold, graphic design: CSI-like real-time graphic organizers
– Critical thinking and analysis: the Science behind identifying who, what, when, where, why
Curriculum Standards: Grades 5-8 and 9-12 Science Standards
Science as Inquiry
– Identify questions and concepts that guide scientific investigations.
– Recognize and analyze alternative explanations and models.
– Communicate and defend a scientific argument.
– Results of scientific inquiry emerge from different types of investigations and public communication among scientists.
Science and Technology
– Communicate the problem, process, and solution
– Scientists use different methods of investigation, and accept different types of evidence to support their explanations.
Hardback ebook Cities of the Dead read on iPhone on Books-a-Million. MOBI Cities of the Dead by Denise Rinaldo. PDF book Cities of the Dead Denise Rinaldo buy for PC on Book Depository. Online ebook Cities of the Dead download. FB2 Cities of the Dead buy cheap on Walmart.
Paperback book Cities of the Dead by Denise Rinaldo download Kindle. FictionBook Cities of the Dead Denise Rinaldo read online iOS on Audible. MP3 book Cities of the Dead. EPUB ebook Cities of the Dead Denise Rinaldo buy on Android on Amazon. TXT ebook Cities of the Dead download.